Canada-US Cross Border
Loopstra Nixon understands the opportunities that cross-border business presents to both Canadian and U.S. companies. Our team is comprised consists of lawyers with years of experience highly experienced lawyers working within global law firms and multi-national corporations. Our team members have diverse experience in cross-border transactions, and many of them are licensed in both Canada and the U.S.
When you engage Loopstra Nixon, you have access to all the benefits of our affiliation with five of the top mid-market business law firms in the U.S. through LawExchange International. We work closely with our colleagues throughout the U.S. on transactional, litigation and intellectual property matters. Our affiliated team covers all regions of the U.S. and all areas of law applicable to your business.
Our deep understanding and expertise in cross-border M & A, litigation, restructuring and corporate reorganizations, banking, tax, securities and regulatory liability allows us to anticipate, identify and deal efficiently and effectively with matters on behalf of our clients on both sides of the Canada-U.S. border.
To discuss how we can help you with your cross-border legal issues, please contact Allan Ritchie or any member of our cross-border team.
Representative Cross-Border Work:
- LN Advises NOWDiagnostics Inc. in its Acquisition of ZBx Corporation
- LN Advises Target Company in $80 Million Dollar Leveraged Buyout Transaction
- LN Advises Industrial Thermo Polymers in its sale to Armacell S.A.
- LN Advises Sched A Bank in $90 Million Financing
- LN Partner Ranked among Canada’s Leading Cross Border Lawyers
- LN presents OBA Program on “Advising U.S. Buyers in Private Company Acquisitions”