Our team is skilled at providing cost-effective commercial and residential mortgage enforcement and litigation services for our clients.
We help lenders choose the best course of action, which may include:
- suing the original mortgagor for repayment of the debt,
- suing the present owner of the property for repayment of the debt,
- suing the guarantors for repayment of the debt,
- taking possession of the mortgaged property,
- suing for possession of the mortgaged property,
- appointing a private receiver to take possession and manage the property,
- asking the court to appoint a receiver to take possession of and manage the property,
- selling the property by exercise of a right of power of sale,
- suing for a judicial sale,
- suing for foreclosure and/or a combination of the foregoing.