- Bar Admissions
Mandy practices municipal, land use planning and development, and expropriation law.
She acts for public and private sector clients on development approvals, plans of subdivision, official plan and zoning by-law appeals, minor variances, consents, municipal governance, heritage conservation, development charges, expropriation, freedom of information applications and conflict of interest law.
Before joining the firm, Mandy worked at a boutique firm representing public and private sector clients in real estate acquisition, expropriation, municipal, planning and development law. Mandy completed her articles at the Ministry of the Attorney General, Crown Law Office – Civil, the Government of Ontario's central litigation office. Mandy is fluent in Cantonese.
- B.Sc. (Hons), University of Waterloo
- J.D., Queen’s University (Dean’s Bronze Scholar Award)
- Law Society of Ontario, 2016
- Executive Member, Municipal Law Section, Ontario Bar Association
- Committee Member, Urban Land Institute Connect Committee