- Bar Admissions
Vincent is an associate and a member of the firm’s Corporate & Commercial practice group, advising Canadian and international business clients on various regulatory compliance and transactional matters.
Vincent provides strategic advice and legal counsel on the structuring and negotiation of financial and commercial transactions, corporate development and risk management strategies and regulatory compliance matters. He strives to add real and substantial value during all stages of the deal-making process and the implementation of financial management and corporate strategies in various aspects throughout the business life cycle — by developing a deep understanding of his client's playbook and organizational objectives.
Vincent regularly works on transactions such as private equity or strategic acquisition of shares or assets, buyouts, start-up business formations, corporate restructurings and tax reorganizations, bank and secured financings, and various commercial agreements. Vincent also provides advice on regulatory compliance matters regarding corporate and securities, estate planning, investment and trade, privacy and data security, charity and non-profit, and Canada/U.S. cross-border issues.
Vincent returned to the firm as an associate, after spending his 2L summer and articling at the firm’s business and finance groups in the 2017-2018 term. Before articling, Vincent sat for the Ontario and New York bar exams and is now qualified to practice law in Canada (Ontario) and the United States (New York).
Vincent graduated from the accelerated JD/MBA joint degree program at Osgoode Hall Law School and the Schulich School of Business, York University. While in law school, he was involved in the Advanced Business Law Workshops (ABLW), the Osgoode Business Clinic (OBC) and the Osgoode Venture Capital Clinical Project (OVC) and had competed nationally in the Corporate/Securities Law Moot team in 2016.
- Bachelor of Commerce (Hons), Finance & Economics Joint Specialist, Rotman School of Management and St. Michael’s College, University of Toronto (2014)
- Master of Business Administration (Joint Degree Program), Finance & Strategy, Schulich School of Business, York University (2017)
- Juris Doctor (Joint Degree Program), Osgoode Hall Law School, York University (2017)
- Master of Laws (Part-Time Professional LLM), Business Law Specialization, Osgoode Professional Development (2022)
- Passed Level II of the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Program, CFA Institute
- Barrister & Solicitor, licensed in Ontario, Canada (2018)
- Attorney & Counsellor-at-law, licensed in New York, United States (2018)