Jaimini (Jay-mi-nee) is a real estate lawyer with a practice concentrating in the acquisition, disposition and financing of commercial properties, multi-unit residential properties, industrial properties, and residential properties, as well as property development, landlord and tenant commercial leasing matters and general commercial and corporate law matters, including asset and share acquisitions, dispositions, corporate restructuring, refinancing and all issues about daily corporate management.
After obtaining her Honours Bachelor of Human Resource Management degree from York University, Jaimini completed law school at the University of Leicester in England. While in Leicester, Jaimini took part in several law school competitions, including mooting, client interviewing and negotiations. She was also involved in a pro bono initiative partnering law students with the university career center to provide legal advice to student entrepreneurs. Upon returning to Canada, Jaimini completed her Articles of Clerkship at a prominent Mississauga law firm and was hired as an Associate with the firm before joining Loopsta Nixon LLP in 2019.
In her spare time, Jaimini enjoys hiking, painting, seeing musicals and plays, trying new restaurants and travelling.
Representative Client Work
- Represented several small to medium-sized business owners and entrepreneurs in respect of land and business acquisitions and dispositions of hotels, gas stations, dry cleaners, vacant land, multi-unit residential properties, commercial condo units, restaurants and warehouses.
- Represented several property developers in respect of the development and disposition of commercial units at various condominium developments.
- Represented several major banks and private lenders in refinancing transactions for commercial property owners, businesses, entrepreneurs and home owners.
- Represented several small to medium-sized business owners and entrepreneurs in respect of asset and share acquisitions and dispositions.
- Represented commercial landlords and tenants in respect of numerous lease negotiations, including new leases, extensions, renewals and sublease negotiations.
Legal Qualifications, Bar Admissions and Memberships
Barrister and Solicitor, Ontario
Law Society of Ontario
Canadian Bar Association
Education and Designations
B. HRM. York University – Human Resources Management
LL.B. University of Leicester
Jaimini fluently speaks and understands Gujarati and understands Hindi.