Reg’s practice is concentrated in the acquisition, disposition and financing of commercial, multi-unit residential and industrial property, property development, landlord and tenant commercial leasing matters and general commercial and corporate law matters, including asset and share acquisitions and dispositions.
After graduating from the Schulich School of Business with an International Bachelors of Business Administration, which included a study term abroad at the Bocconi School of Economics in Milan, Italy, Reg attended the University of Toronto Faculty of Law obtained his Juris Doctor degree in 2009.
Before entering the legal field, Reg worked as a corporate consultant and brought this experience to bear in his legal practice.
Reg articled with a prominent international law firm and then moved his practice to an experienced local law firm focusing on commercial real estate and corporate and commercial law matters before joining the firm as an associate in 2012.
Representative Client Work
- Represented a leading property developer in respect of the development and disposition of residential units at various condominium and subdivision developments.
- Represented a leading commercial landlord in respect of numerous lease negotiations, including new leases, extensions and renewals.
- Represented several leading automobile sales and service syndicates in respect of asset and share dispositions and acquisitions.
- Represented several small to medium-sized business owners and entrepreneurs in respect of business acquisitions, including restaurants and manufacturing facilities.
- Represented several commercial property owners in respect of easement negotiations with municipalities and utility providers.
Education and Designations
iBBA Schulich School of Business, York University and the Bocconi School of Economics (Milan, Italy)
J.D. University of Toronto Faculty of Law